Vascular & General Surgery
Surgeons who have a need to interrogate larger vessels in vascular and general surgery procedures use the 8 MHz Trans-Q-taneous Intraoperative Doppler (TQI) Doppler System. This audio blood flow detector allows for optimized evaluation of intraoperative and transcutaneous blood flow, providing real time information in a wide variety of surgical procedures.
Cost-Effective Disposable Doppler Probes: VTI’s sterile, single-patient use Doppler probes are ready to verify technical results, even in your most challenging cases. Single use Doppler probes provide a higher degree of performance reliability when compared to Doppler probes that undergo repeated sterilization; re-sterilization can result in inconsistent and erratic Doppler probe performance. Unlike reusable Doppler probes, sterile single-use Doppler probes meet Medicare’s criteria as a separately billable supply.
- A/V Fistula
- A/V Graft
- Peripheral Bypass Graft
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Determines patency of fistula, graft, or vessel
- Verifies technical results of anastamoses
- Locates grafts and vessels embedded in scar tissue
- Provides real-time evaluation of vasculature
- Two modes of operation optimize both transcutaneous and intraoperative use
- Complies with regulatory specifications for intraoperative and transcutaneous use
- Eliminates probe failure due to reprocessing
- Sterile disposable probes optimize patients’ safety and improve OR efficiency
- VTI’s sterile and disposable Doppler probes meet Medicare’s criteria as a separately billable supply
|Product Name||Box Quantity||Product Number|
|VTI 8MHz TRANS-Q-TANEOUS INTRA OPERATIVE DOPPLER SYSTEM, (AC POWER)||1||108800|
|VTI DOPPLER PROBE, STERILE, (STRAIGHT, 3.5mm FIXED TIP)||4||108280|
|POWER SUPPLY: DESKTOP 90-264 VAC||1||108110-Supply|
|POWER CORD: HOSPITAL US||1||108110-US|
VTI’s TQI Doppler System provides a reliable and cost-effective solution for locating perforators and evaluating anastomoses in free flap surgeries.
VTI’s 20 MHz Microvascular Doppler System can identify and preserve the testicular artery while allowing veins to be safely tied off during the varicocele repair.
VTI’s Selectable Depth Doppler System is a sound breakthrough in the endoscopic treatment of acute peptic ulcer hemorrhage; its use can reduce rebleed rates.