Reconstructive surgeons require a dependable Doppler system for their free-flap procedures. VTI’s TQI Doppler System was specifically designed to provide reconstructive surgeons with a reliable and cost-effective solution for locating perforators in free flap surgeries, as well as evaluating flap vessels and anastomoses intraoperatively.
Cost-Effective Disposable Doppler Probes: VTI’s sterile, single patient use Doppler probes are ready to verify technical results, even in your most challenging cases. Single use Doppler probes provide a higher degree of performance reliability when compared to Doppler probes that undergo repeated sterilization; re-sterilization can result in inconsistent and erratic Doppler probe performance. And, unlike reusable Doppler probes, sterile, single-use Doppler probes meet Medicare’s criteria as a separately billable supply.
- Breast Reconstruction, DIEP Flaps
- Head and Neck Reconstruction
- Hand Reconstruction
- Lower Extremity Reconstruction
- Locates perforators in free flap surgeries
- Verifies technical results of anastomoses
- Assesses flap viability
- Provides real-time evaluation of vasculature
- Two modes of operation that optimizes both transcutaneous and intraoperative uses
- Complies with regulatory requirements for intraoperative and transcutaneous use
- Eliminates probe failure due to reprocessing
- Sterile disposable probes optimize patient safety and improve OR efficiency
- VTI’s sterile and disposable Doppler probes meet Medicare’s criteria as a separately billable supply
|Product Name||Box Quantity||Product Number|
|VTI 8MHz TRANS-Q-TANEOUS INTRA OPERATIVE DOPPLER SYSTEM, (AC POWER)||1||108800|
|VTI DOPPLER PROBE, STERILE, (STRAIGHT, 3.5mm TIP)||4||108280|
|POWER SUPPLY: DESKTOP 90-264 VAC||1||108110-Supply|
|POWER CORD: HOSPITAL US||1||108110-US|
Vascular & General
VTI’s 8 MHz TQI Doppler System allows for optimized evaluation of intraoperative and transcutaneous blood flow, providing real time information.
VTI’s 20 MHz Microvascular Doppler System can identify and preserve the testicular artery while allowing veins to be safely tied off during the varicocele repair.
VTI’s Selectable Depth Doppler System is a sound breakthrough in the endoscopic treatment of acute peptic ulcer hemorrhage; its use can reduce rebleed rates.